Tuesday, September 5, 2017

9/5/17 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRUCE! Kenzie stayed at Vikki's last night, so she and Vikki came to breakfast this morning. Finished freezing the corn in the garden

Kenzie and Aunt Missy with the guinea pig  We stopped at Melissa's after our breakfast

It's these cuties first day of school.  Can't believe they are in 1st grade.  Excited that their birthday is tomorrow.  Will be big 6 year olds!
Handsome grandsons ready for their first day of school.  Eli is a 2nd grader, Adam is  5th grader and Jacob is a seventh grader

Adam and Jacob in front of their school

Cutie Eli in front of his school
I borrowed these pictures above from Kimmy and Vikki.  I borrowed the ones below from Melissa

Hailey and Max camping at Outdoor Adventures

Hailey, Jack, Max and Evan

Bruce, Max, Jack Evan and Melissa on the train at the train museum in Standish


Bruce and the boys on the firetruck

Evan ringing the train bell

Max likes the bunks

 Got up late because my alarm didn't go off.  I took a shower and then got ready upstairs so Bill could take his shower.  Went to breakfast.  Vikki and Kenzie were already there.  There were so many people there that Vikki, Kenzie and I sat at a booth.  Don, Loraine, Phyllis, Andy, Louise, Wes, Gayla, Sandy, Dennis, Charlie and Bill were all there.  Louise just got back from Alaska.  She went there with her children and their spouses.  After breakfast, Vikki, Kenzie and I went to Melissa's for a few minutes.  I took Kenzie home after that because she had a lot she had to do.  I got her a smoothie at Tim Hortons and me a cappuccino.  Came home and Bill went to a movie with Charlie and I picked the rest of the corn and froze it.  Vikki came over and we ate chicken, beans out of our garden, salad and watermelon.  Vikki and I went to Walmart and I got more waterproof bandages for my thumb there.  Got Peyton and Isaac an outfit for school for their birthday.  Came home and balanced the checkbook.


No comments: