Wednesday, September 13, 2017

9/13/17...Slept in, Helped Bill count money collected for Marine Corp. League, Put clean sheets on in the camper, washed rugs from the camper and hung them outside. Hung out with Melissa and Vikki, Went to Hailey's Volleyball game

Used the spinning sprinkler that Evan gave me at BayShore when the lady let all the kids pick out three things for free this summer.  He was so excited to give this to me.  It's so special and I love it Evan!  Sure love you too!

Melissa hung out with Vikki and I today

Hailey gave me a special smile when I took this picture right before her game started

Hailey and her team...she's fourth from the right

We slept in this morning.  Got up at 8, ate oatmeal for breakfast and had our coffee and read our Bibles. Finished washing rugs from the camper and hung them out and then put them back in the camper.  Put clean sheets on bed in camper too.  It is all scrubbed and everything washed and ready for our camping trip to Grand Haven Monday.  At 12:45, I picked Melissa up and we went to Taco Bell and ate.  Picked up some food for Vikki and took it to her when we went to hang out in our hammocks before the kids got out of school.  So fun to have Melissa come with us.  Vikki left to get the kids and Melissa and I went to Goodwill to see if the shampooer Vikki saw was still there.  It wasn't.  Boo Hoo.   I was going to go to the school to pick up Ginny's four kids, but she called while we were on our way and said her hubby got out in time to pick them up.  I turned around and Melissa continued on to the school to get her kiddos.  I cooked steaks on the grill, baked potatoes and peas for dinner.  After we ate, we went to Hailey's Volleyball game.  She gave me a big smile when she saw I was taking a picture.  So sweet.  She played really good.  Great serves and hit the ball over a lot.  She came and gave me a big hug after the game.  Sure love that girl!  Hoping to get to Adam and Eli's soccer game on Saturday and also Kody's.  Love seeing grandkids play sports.


No comments: