Sunday, September 24, 2017

9/24/17...Went to church, picked up Mocha from Vikki's, made dinner, took a nap, unloaded most of the camper

Went to church.  Stacie was there and sat with us.  Vikki stayed home with Isaac because his asthma was acting up last night and he threw up.  Rody was doing sound at church.  Melissa and her family went to a Colonial Church service in Bay City.  After church, Bill went to Kroger's to use our 40 cents off per gallon and filled his truck and gas cans.  I took the car to Shields and got gas for $2.05.  It is $2.23 in Saginaw just a few miles away.  Went and got Mocha from Vikki's after that.  Vikki was at the Beach with Kenzie and the twins.  Rody showed me the pictures he took of Kevin and Vicki's grandson, Brett.  He sure took some great pictures.  Mocha was happy to see me.  They sure take good care of her.  Thank you so much Vikki.  I made spaghetti when I got home.  Brought all the food from the refrigerator in the camper into the house.  We ate and then both took a nap on the love seat.  After that, I brought more stuff in from the camper.

Didn't take any pictures today, so just putting some I got from Melissa and Vikki.  Kimmy didn't put any on and didn't answer the phone when I called.  I will have to put some of her boys on when I get some.

Mykenie, Peyton and Isaac hanging out with Vikki in their hammocks at the beach

Jack at River of Time at Bay City

Jack played soccer yesterday.  It sure was a hot humid day.

Squirt gun fights to cool off at Melissa's after Jack's game yesterday.  

Hailey eating ice cream to cool down

Jack, Max and Evan eating their ice cream




No comments: