Wednesday, September 27, 2017

9/27/17...Walked at Sportzone, Went to Melissa's, Took Baby Items to donate to Old Town Baby Pantry, Ate at Old Town Drive In, Went to watch Hailey's volleyball game

This is Hailey at the game I missed because I went to the wrong school

I walked a little over two miles at Sportszone this morning.  Melissa called to see if I had seen her keys here.  She couldn't find them.  We prayed and I told her I would come help her look for them so after some hesitation, she let me.  I only offered because of all the times you girls couldn't find something and I would look and find it.  Well we looked in her van first and didn't find them.  Then we searched the kitchen and didn't find them.  Then I asked her about her purse.  She said she had looked.  I told her we should look again so I put my hand in the back part and felt and found her keys.  We sure were happy.  Now if I could just find my truck keys that have been missing since March.  Praying for Jesus to show me where they are.  After I left her house, I went to Old Town to drop off some beautiful new baby clothes and baby items Vikki and Shannon gave me to donate.  
I stopped at the Old Town Drive In and had a coney dog, fries and a small root beer.  Sure tasted good.  I took a meal over to Kim and Mark because he hasn't been feeling well.  Praying he can get a kidney donate soon.  I dropped the food off and then headed over to Hemlock to watch Hailey's volleyball game.  I got to St. Pete's and there were only a couple cars there.  I called Melissa and she said the game was at Bethlehem.  By the time I could get there, her games would be almost over so I decided to just go home.  On my way, I turned around in our old driveway and looked at the house.  Can't believe they are still using the pool after all these years.  They had the solar cover out still.   The pool is around 30 years old now.  That sure was a good buy!  Bill wanted to cut the grass before he ate, so he finished that and then I warmed his food up.  

A man broke into a house and shot a lady in Isabella County.  He is on the loose.  I was going to call Kimmy and warn her and then realized she was at school.  Talked to her later and she said the boys school was on lock down.  Coleman was on lock down and so was Midland Hospital.  Praying they catch him quickly.  





No comments: