Friday, September 15, 2017

9/15/17...Waited in the morning to see if I would need to take Peyton to the dr. for Vikki, Went to Melissa's to take feathers from Sue to her for the boys, went grocery shopping and went to Marine Corp Picnic at Dutch and Dorothy's house


The sunrise was beautiful this morning....Picture doesn't capture  how beautiful it was

I was going to get a picture of Mocha all stretched out sleeping on the couch, but she woke up.  Looks like a bad hair day for her
Max was excited about the feathers Sue sent him

He was happy to get a toy soldier that Sue tucked in his package

Picnic/potluck at Dutch and Dorothy's for Marine Corp League



Got up and waited for Vikki to call to see if I was needed to take Peyton to the Dr. for her hurt foot.  Sure was praying for my little sweetie.  Didn't want Vikki to have to miss work since she just started her job.  Peyton wore her boot to work which is what they did when she first broke her foot before.
Dr. was only open half a day, but when Peyton got home her foot was fine and she was walking on it. Sure am praising God.  I went to Aldi's and a nice lady gave me her cart and wouldn't take the quarter.  I tried paying it forward, but the guy going in didn't need a cart and there was no one else around.  I will next time though.  I stopped at Melissa's for a few minutes after that and gave her the feathers Sue dropped off at my house for the boys.  Then I went to Kroger's to get groceries for our camping trip.  Got home just in time to put cold stuff away and leave for the picnic for the Marine Corp League.  Had a very nice time.  Everyone there commented on my meatballs and said they were delicious.  Dutch's sister had pneumonia, then got an abscess and infection in her lung so had to go to Ford Hospital.  She is recouping at their house since it is all on one floor.  Got to share what an amazing miracle God did for Melissa.  She was so happy to hear about it.

No comments: