Tuesday, September 5, 2017

9/3/17 Sandy and I drove Barb home in Sandy's van. Elaine followed with Barb's motorcycle so we could get it home for her. One hour and 41 minutes one way.

Bill, Arnie and Cheryl

Bill, me and Cheryl

Nick be congratulated after they announced he got his CMA Colors.  He's 18 yrs. old and in our Faith Rider's Chapter of CMA

Nick
Elaine singing....her voice is absolutely beautiful

Elaine and Renee sang the song, "I will Trust in You"  They did amazing.

This kid rustled the most animals, so his grandpa told him he was going to take him outside and string him up.  His grandma wanted to take him for ice cream.  Here is grandpa stringing him up.
Ziggy and Jay (our National Evangelist) having fun

Dave did an amazing job explaining all Run for the Son does when we raise money for our missionaries for CMA


Zeke speaking at the rally.  He is a National Rep for the Fast Lane of CMA.  He didn't use any notes and did a great job.  You could tell he has a heart for the Lord and what he does.

Karl helping at the pool

Karl driving the train and making a lot of kids happy

Our campsite

Jane and Jay with the hats they were just given.  The theme this year was  FarmVille



Cut my hand really bad when my Thermos Carafe exploded and glass went all over.  Cut it in 3 places.  Ouch!  Bill bandaged it up nicely for me.


Packed Barb up and took her home because she was in a lot of pain and couldn't do steps.  We had breakfast with Sandy, Wes, Gayla and Ziggy and Sandy said she could drive her van to take Barb home.  So nice of her.  We ate a big breakfast and then went back and packed Barb things for her.
Sandy drove and I rode up front with her.  Barb stretched her leg out in the back.  Elaine followed on the motorcycle.  After almost 2 hours, we got her home and dropped her bike off at her apartment.  Then we took her to Rite Aid to get her prescription.  It only took 20 minutes which was good.  We went back and hauled her stuff in and put it away for her.  Left to go back to BayShore.  Stopped at Akron because Bill tested me and told us too and then went to the Lamplighter Restaurant to eat.  Went back to the campground and Arnie and Cheryl came there as soon as we got back.  Bill and I  took them for a tour of the campground on the golf cart. We all got our left overs from the potluck out and fed them and then went to the evening service which was CMA's got Talent.  Elaine sang a patriotic blend of songs and then sang, "I Will Trust in You" together.  They did so good.
Arnie and Cheryl left after that and Bill, Sabrina, Wes, Gayla, Elaine, Dan, Renee, Bill and I played 3-13 and ate snacks.  Matt and Lupe came shortly after too.  I won for a change.  Got back to the trailer and decided to wash out the coffee carafe so I could put coffee in it again tomorrow.  I went to start cleaning it and it exploded (made a loud noice and glass went everywhere including into my hand.  Ouch.  It hurt so bad and was bleeding badly.  Bill bandaged me up good.  Will never get anything but metal from now on.

No comments: