Wednesday, September 6, 2017

9/6/17...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETIES PEYTON AND ISAAC

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TO PEYTON AND ISAAC.  I LOVE YOU AND AM THANKING GOD FOR GIVING YOU TO OUR FAMILY.  YOU ARE BOTH SO SWEET AND SPECIAL!   

Birthday twins!  

Blowing out their candles
Licking off the yummy frosting






Ready to open their presents

With their Uncle Jay

With their doggie.  Peyton wearing her birthday crown from school.
Went to the Sportszone to walk this morning.  After I walked almost 3 miles, I went outside and walked be hind the building to see where the new rail trail went.  It ended in back of the building.  I can't wait until they connect it to Hackett Rd. so I can just ride my bike and get on it.  I did laundry from our camping trip and hung it out on the line to dry.  Also started cleaning the house.  Praying for Amy's daughter, Amber, who is on an island that is in the eye of Hurricane Irma.  She got a couple of calls, and her daughter said it was really bad, but then they lost their connection.  After Vikki got out of work, I met her and we went by the rail trail and hung our hammocks on some nice trees and relaxed.  When I got home, I put the kids birthday gifts in bags and filled out their cards.  I thought I had a granddaughter card, but I didn't.  Had about 5 grandson cards though.  I used a regular card that had puppies on it and just wrote granddaughter on it.  I put lots of cute stickers on their cards.  We got to Vikki's at 6 and the kids were so excited.  Vikki had the house decorated really cute and a little table with their two chairs with balloons set up for their gifts.  Rody's mom, Ann and Jay got there shortly after we did.  Rody cooked hot dogs and we ate and then had cake and ice cream.  YUM!
The kids were so excited when it was time to open presents.  The present from Vikki and Rody for Isaac didn't get there on time so Isaac got Walkie talkies, a hammock, a bike bell and the rest was clothes....lots of clothes.  Peyton got a beautiful ballerina doll, a barbie that you can style her hair, a hammock, a bike bell,  and clothes.  After Isaac was done opening, he said, "I was hoping I wouldn't get so many clothes".  He was so funny!  After a while, he and Peyton modeled everything for us. They look great in their new clothes.  It was a fun night!  I came home and updated the CMA Website for Faith Riders.

1 comment:

Lela said...

Love reading your posts. Happy Birthday to the twins. They are so interesting to hear about.