Monday, September 4, 2017

9/4/17...Packed the camper and got slide outs in, Went to morning service, helped Bill and Sabrina close up our motorcycle camper they used, Elaine and I vacuumed the hospitality room.When I got home I picked Mocha up at Vikki's. I was so happy to see Peyton, Isaac and Kenzie too.

Look at how the people across from us packed up their Motorcycle.  They have to ride all the way to Kalamazoo

I couldn't vacuum because of my thumb, so Elaine vacuumed while I moved all the chairs from the tables.  I had packed up some stuff last night and put the bunk house slide out in.  This morning I made coffee and we ate oatmeal.  After that I packed the rest of the inside and Bill did the outside stuff.  It didn't take long.  I put the slide outs in and then we went to the morning service in the tabernacle.  It was a good message.  After that, Elaine and I went to the hospitality room to clean it. A lady said she had just finished.  We noticed stuff on the carpet, so we told her we would vacuum it for her.  Usually Faith Riders is the group responsible for cleaning it, so it was a nice surprise.
We also have had to drive around on golf carts and empty the trash cans and turn them upside down.  The BayShore maintenance guy said they would do it this year.  That was wonderful news to hear since it would be hard for me to help with my sore thumb.  We all got out of there much faster with all the other chapters helping out with cleaning too.  We all dumped and then headed out around the same time.  Dan and Renee pulled off the road in Sebewaing and then farther down the road, we pulled off to eat at the Lamplighter.  We had breakfast and it was delicious.  We got back on the road with Bill leading and we got down the road about 15 miles and stopped for gas.  Bill filled his truck and then we headed the rest of the way home.  When we got home, we unloaded the camper and got the slide outs back in before it rained.  I left to go to Vikki's to pick up Mocha.  She had picked up Kenzie, so it was nice to be able to spend time with her too.  Vikki made me a footlong hotdog for dinner.  Kenzie put a new bandage on my cut finger. She did great.  I got hugs from all my kiddos.  Sure was happy to see them.  Mocha was really excited to see me.  She wanted me to hold her all the time.  While she was there she followed Vikki all over.  So thankful Vikki watches her for me.  

No comments: