Wednesday, January 31, 2018

1/31/18...Ferne's lambs were born!!! Vikki and I went to Tim Hortons, Vikki, Melissa and I went to Tony's, Got flu shot, Taught Class at church


Cute lambs that Ferne had.  There were triplets, but one was deformed.   These two are very healthy so that is wonderful news.

The kids at church tonight made white chocolate hearts.  Next week they will package to give to Emaius House Ladies.

Miss Joan helping Isaac squeeze melted chocolate into the mold 




My class really enjoyed making fajita ham rollups and chocolate candy.  Evan in the green and Peyton in the purple


Love how Peyton is looking at Miss Joan in this picture.  Isaac in blue,  Evan  in green

Add caption

Miss Joan helping Evan

Miss Joan helping Kaitlyn.  This was her first time coming and Peyton and Isaac were so happy.  She was their best friend at school last year.  She is homeschooled this year, but now goes to our church
I met Vikki at 7:40 at Tim Horton's.  We got there right at the same time.  We had a capacinno and sat and visited with each other.  At 8:20, we left to go to Tony's.  We sat there for a while waiting for Melissa to get done with chapel at the kid's school.  She came to Tony's and we ordered breakfast.  We all got eggs, potatoes and bacon.  It was a delicious breakfast and we really enjoyed being together.  After we were done there, Vikki went to work, Melissa went home and I took my wedding ring to Nuechterlein's Jewelers. They are repairing tips and fixing the tips that Billmeijers, messed up before they went out of business.  They were so nice at Neuchterleins.  They fix it right there.  It is the place I got my class ring when I was at Arthur Hill.  After that, Melissa and I went and got our flu shots.  The guy did a great job and we never felt the shot.  We were both pretty happy about that.  Don't know what he put in the shot though.  Melissa and I met at Kroger's and she got gas.  We had 40 cents off gas up to 35 gallons and we already got gas.  She filled up her van.  I told her I fell when I was out feeding the birds.  I tripped and  fell into the steps on the deck.  I caught myself, but my leg hit the steps and was pretty painful and started swelling.  She told me she fell carrying laundry down the steps, but caught herself with the rail.  Her arm was sore.  That's why we think something was in the flu shot, ha ha.  I was thankful Bill prayed for me right away when he found out my leg was hurting.  He was a big help to me and he brought me a milky way.  I wanted to get a lot done today and do my walking, but ended up sitting lots.  I made sirloin burgers for dinner.  Left for my class at church after that.  The kids were really good tonight.  Anna helped in my class and when the kids were in large group with Emily, I got to share the miracle God did for Melissa.  She was a great help to me with the kids.  Came home and called Kimmy to tell her how cute I thought her lambs are.  Jared told me I should be icing my leg, not using heat, so I am back to icing.  Bill and I watched the news.

No comments: