Monday, September 9, 2019

9/9/19..Took the pool down, took Max to Taco Bell



Isaac practicing with his roller blades


Storage shed organized and ready for pool stuff

Max at Taco Bell...we had so much fun

Evan writing and studying his spelling words
Hailey

We started working on taking down the pool.  Bill used his new weed walker and did around everything.  It has an edger too.  He really did a great job on the brick walkway.  Went to Hallmark and picked up some cards for my card box.  Used my 20 percent off coupon.  Got home and Melissa called.  Evan threw up at school and she needed me to pick him up.  He said he was coughing when he threw up, so that was probably why.  He seemed fine when I picked him up and was cheerful and talkative.  Happy he doesn't have anything contagious.  Dropped him off and went home to help Bill work on the pool.  Vikki and the kids came over.  Vikki helped with the pool.  Peyton played on the swings and Isaac skated with his nice roller blades Vikki found for $5.  They love roller blading and it is so good for them.  I love watching them.  Vikki and he kids helped take the trash I cleaned out of the shed out to the road too.  When we got stuff sprayed off and clean, we put it in the shed.  Vikki was a great organizer.  Now Bill and I just have to put the pool and the vinyl thing that goes under the pool away. Bill had to meet Kevin to talk about him becoming president of Faith Riders when Bill steps down Jan. 1st.  Bill said it went well.  I picked up Max and took him to Taco Bell.  He loves Taco Bell now.  We had such a good talk and such a fun time.  I went in when I dropped him off back home and saw Hailey, Evan and Melissa.  Came home and flipped the pool over and washed the bottom of it.  Not much left to do tomorrow now so should get it all put away before it rains.


No comments: