Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Picked Royce grandkids up from school, Went to visit Vikki, Picked Hailey up from school, Bill had Elder Meeting

Peyton and Isaac dressed up for Fancy Day at school

Peyton

Jack, Max and Evan
Evan and Abby

Isaac

Lenny trying to get close to me...he put his paw on my lap

Me and Lucy
It was a cool first day of Fall.  After I prayed and spent time with the Lord, I did some work around the house.  I went to Jack's to pick up burger for chili and some other meat.  I picked Jack, Max, and Evan up from school.  Dropped some ice skates that were Kenzie's when she was little off at Vikki's for her to sell or do what she wanted with.  Dropped the DVD "Marriage Retreat" with David White off for her too.  Bill and I watched it and it was so funny, plus had a great message.  I took the boys home and went in for a few minutes.  Left Melissa's and decided to go wait at Vikki's until Hailey got out of school at 4:30.  We had a nice visit and some laughs about those doggies of hers.  They sure love Nana!  Took them a few minutes to calm down, and then they were great.  I picked Hailey up and took her home.  Played Hillsong's new song, "Are You Ready" for her.  I sure love that song.  She really liked it too.  I came home and made a hamburger, potatoes and veggies for Bill.  I started chili, but knew it wouldn't be done before he had to leave for his Elder's Meeting.  I put Hillsong worship on the tv.  Love how they worship when they are singing.  I ate some chili when it was done.  Did the newsletter for Faith Riders and read my chapter for small group tomorrow night.  Bill got home and we watched the news. His meeting went well.

No comments: