Monday, September 16, 2019

9/16/19...Cleaned the house, painted, went and watched Peyton and Isaac Rollerblade


Peyton
Isaac

Isaac


Eating their snacks

Isaac, Peyton and Nana.  Lots of fun at the roller rink

Put on praise music and cleaned the house.  Talked to Melissa for a while and had her set up to take Matthew out to eat this week.  It's supposed to be nice out, so he is going to meet us at the Mexican restaurant we ate at with Kimmy and Vikki.  Bill and I hung our "Always Kiss Each Other Goodnight" sign Vikki got us up on the wall.  I also painted the trim on our door in our room to the bathroom.  Touched up the other wall in our room too. Vikki called and was going to take the kids rollerskating, so I decided to go with her.  Bill was sweet and said he would make his own food.  It was so much fun watching the kids skate.  They are really doing good at it now.  It was fun listening to the Christian Music too.  Vikki brought drinks and snacks for us.  So sweet of her.  
When I got home, I gave the door trim another coat.  Melissa called to let me know Matthew wants to meet us on Thursday.  Watched the news.  

No comments: