Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wed., 9/25/19...Did my devotions, Picked Hailey up at 12:30, Picked the Boys up, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, Visited Marie and Roy

Hat day at school for Peyton and Isaac.  Cute blonde and adorable redhead

Knockout roses sure have grown

Peyton

Bill and I put one of the glider swing seats in the garage.  Also moved the cushion chairs to the table into the garage.  Took hummingbird feeders down to clean.  Cut fat off 10 lbs. of chicken breast and packed into bags.  As I was finishing, I looked at the clock and noticed it was 12:15.  My alarm didn't go off because I turned my phone off last night for small group and turned the volume down and didn't turn it back on.  I was supposed to pick Hailey up at 12:15 at Applebees.  I asked Bill to put the chicken bags in the refrigerator and clean up my mess while I took off.  I texted Hailey and told her I was on my way. I asked her if I should pick her up at the school after 12:30 which was a second choice of pick up.  She said yes, so I headed there.  She was very happy because she got to volunteer at the Animal Shelter.  She loved the cats and now wants a cat.  Only $50 she said.  Melissa and I were talking on the phone and told her about her mom's basement cat story and she got a good laugh.  So did Melissa and I.  I came home and then went to pick Jack, Evan and Max up at school.  I dropped them off and visited for five minutes and then remembered Vikki, Peyton and Isaac were at my house waiting for me.  Vikki wanted more of my chili.  That made me happy.  After they left, I took chili, crackers, bread, and cookies to Marie and Roy.  She was doing great after her back surgery, so she was up for 3 hours doing stuff around the house. Now she is paying for it because she's in pain.  Not good to overdo.  We had a great visit and then we all prayed before I left.  They sure a a sweet couple!

No comments: