Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday, 9/29/19, Went to church, just a relaxing day, Bruce, Melissa and Evan came over

I forgot to take a picture of Evan when he was here, so no pictures today.  We went to church.  I went into the prayer room for preservice prayer and Bill went to pray with the Elders.  It is Pastor Ken's birthday today, so they sang to him.  His message was amazing today.  We went to the Olive Garden.  Brian, Stacie and Ansel were there celebrating their 7th anniversary.  Can't believe it has been seven years.  Wow time goes by fast. When I got home, it was cool in the house, so I put warm clothes on, turned my electric throw on and took a nap.  Bill had to go collect money for the Marine Corp. League at Walmart.  Bruce, Melissa and Evan stopped in.  Bruce brought their camper here for the winter.  We had a nice visit and I enjoyed looking at all Hailey's homecoming pictures and listening to Melissa tell me about her night.  Bill got here before they left.  After they left, we called Marie and told her Happy Birthday.  Prayed with her before I hung up, because she is having a lot of pain in her leg.    

No comments: