Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday, 9/3/19...Went to our breakfast, Stopped at Melissa's, Put things away from camper

Peyton and Isaac on their first day of school
Eli, Adam and Jacob on their first day of school
Jacob

Adam

Eli

My plants sure do great under the pergola.

We went to our breakfast at Sullivan's.  We had a nice time and a great breakfast.  I went to visit Melissa afterward.  We had a nice long visit.  She is such a wise and kindhearted daughter.    
I came home and worked on putting stuff from the camper away.  It rained out for a while.  Melissa called said the school called and told her Evan wasn't feeling good.  They asked her if someone could pick him up.  I went to pick him up.  He looked fine, but told me he had felt like he was going to throw up.  He told me that was better now, but his legs hurt and his tonsils.  I prayed for him in the parking lot and he said his legs were all better.  We talked about Jesus all the way to his house.  He was telling me how at Tawas, he had ran in the water and it felt like he was walking on water.  He said just like Peter.  When Peter looked to Jesus he could walk, but when he looked at the waves he sank.  Evan said he could walk on the water because he believed in Jesus and looked to him.  He was so cute.  He had a lot of faith testimonies he shared with me.  Sure love that sweetie.  We pulled in the driveway and he said, "I have to run and take those trash cans by the road in really quickly.  Bill and I took a nap in our recliners  to catch up from being up early and staying up late at the Rally.  We loved eating our left overs from Olive Garden for dinner.  Just as delicious as last night.  Talked to Vikki she had a super busy work day with a shortage of workers.  I talked to Peyton and Isaac later and they both loved their teachers and had a great day.  I talked to Kimmy and she had a very busy day and had to work late.  The boys all had great days at schools and liked their teachers too.  Bill and I filled out the application for State Reps. and got it emailed. 

No comments: