Friday, September 20, 2019

Fri., 9/20/19...Took Missy to therapy, Cleaned out bird houses, sat on swing and read my Bible today, Went to Garage sales in Hemlock

Our pool at our old house in Hemlock is now gone.  I was sad to see this, but it lasted 30 years so I guess that is pretty good.  Just so many memories with that pool and the kids.

The barn next to the house is all the way down now too

Flowers and plants are still doing great with all of this great weather


Evan, Me, Max, Jack, Bruce and Bill

Max, Melissa and Evan at Mooneys


I picked Melissa up for therapy.  Dropped her off and went to Walmart to pick up a few things.  Went home and cleaned some things in the basement and hung two curtains.  Sat outside to read my Bible today.  It was such a nice day.  I went to pick up Melissa and took her some roast, carrots and potatoes with gravy I had warmed up for her.  Took her a diet coke too.  I know after 4 hours of therapy she is hungry.  She was so happy which made me so happy.  Dropped her off and came home and emptied out birdhouses.  Bill and I went to Hemlock to check out Sawdust Days.  After we drove around and didn't see anything much going on, we went to garage sales.  When we were heading out of town, I looked up on my phone and things weren't going to get going until 6.  We went to Old Town for hotdogs, fries and root beer.  At 7:30 we went to meet Melissa, Bruce and the boys at Mooneys.  Hailey was at the Valley football game.  We had yummy ice cream and lots of fun.  The boys were so cute and nice.

No comments: