Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wed., 9/18/19...Kernel Burner cleaned...Taught K-1 kids at church

Lourdes put a picture of the top dog with shampoo in its hair on facebook.  It looks just like the bottom picture of a cake someone made.

My handsome sweetie all dressed up to go to a ceremony at the VA Hospital
While I was eating breakfast, I saw a beautiful hummingbird by my plant on the porch.  I didn’t think I would see anymore this late in the year, so was happy I was in the right place to see it.  The guy from The Kernel Burner came and cleaned out our pellet Burner. He came in and showed me what he found.  Yikes, it was two dead bats.  Went to a few stores and then went to the mall and walked.  Talked to Kimmy while walking.  She said the school is hiring help for her, so she will be getting out of work earlier.  I’m excited because then we can spend more time together.  Praying they find someone good quickly.  Went in to a few stores there too.  Talked to Melissa too.  Vikki called when she got out of work.  
Cut down my peonies and some other plants when I got home.  It was 82 degrees out.  Went to church to teach my kid’s class.  Great group of kids.  When Dr. Galsterer dropped Declan off in my class he told him he had the best teacher ever.  He's always so nice!  I've had three of his boys in my class and they are all amazing kids.   

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Wow, bats! Yikes!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I know right! Made me remember my last experience with a bat in our bedroom. Yikes is right!