Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Tues. 9/25/19,,,Went to our breakfast, Studied the lesson for tonight, Kenzie came over, Had small group



Two beautiful blossoms today
Loaded with flowers

Evan in his Hawaiian Dress Up
Silly Boy
Mykenzie and Peyton

Kenzie, Me and Peyton (Peyton's hair is purple for crazy hair day at school)

Papa and Isaac (Isaac's hair is grey for Crazy Hair day)

Kenzie playing with Peyton and Isaac


We went to our breakfast.  Only six of us there.  Renee came and picked up the offering from our Faith Riders meeting because she couldn't be there.  Spent my time with the Lord and then studied our lesson for tonight.  Did some cleaning.  Went to pick Max and Evan up from school.  Jack had soccer and rode with a friend's parents.  We picked Hailey up and then I took them home.  Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac were at my house when I got home.  I was so happy to see Kenzie.  Happy to see all of them of course.  Kenzie, Vikki and Peyton had some chili I had made.  We visited and took some pictures.  I went through some of my pictures and organized them after they left.  

No comments: