Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thurs., 9/5/19...Worked on CMA Website to update it. Skimmed the pool cover to get stuff the wind blew on it off, went to Officer's Meeting at Wes and Gaylas

I looked today and there are lots of new buds on this rescued plant now.

Charlie picked Bill up.  I spent my time with the Lord and then worked on updating the CMA website.  It took a while because I had to take all the pictures from last year off and put all new pictures on. Had to put events for all the months left on also.  Skimmed the water on the pool cover and got all the stuff the wind had blown on the water off.  We started draining some of the water off.   Rode the motorcycle over to Wes and Gayla's for our officer's meeting.  Great turnout....Wes, Gayla, Cheryl, Arnie, Elaine, Renee, Dan, Don, Bill Smith, Vicki, Kevin and Bill and I.  We had a great meeting and Kevin wants to take Bill's place as president, Vicki wants to take my place as newsletter editor, and Sabrina wants to take my place as Webmaster.  So thankful for how God works everything out.  

No comments: