Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday, 9/15/19...Taught Sunday School, Went to lunch with Debbie, Jeff and Lisa.


Someone posted this picture of our church this morning.  Worship was amazing!

Peyton, Katelyn, and Isaac. They went to Katelyn's birthday party after church


Jacob in the middle, second row

Jacob, the tall one in the center on this end
Don and Elaine showing where they are on our group's motorcycle ride along Lake Superior.  It is a 7 day ride.  We couldn't go because we had too many things we needed to be at church for.  They are having great weather and a fun ride.
Went to church.  Loved the worship.  L. A. Joiner preached, but I had to teach Sunday School, so will have to listen to the message on line.  My kids were cute and did a great job today.  I gave them all a piece of candy because they were so good.  Kris was my helper and always is a blessing.  Bill and I met Debbie and Jeff Davis and Lisa L. at Cody's Landing for lunch today.  We had lots to catch up on.  I talked to Melissa for over an hour today.  She is such a precious daughter.  So are Kimmy and Vikki.  Peyton and Isaac called me to let me know about Katelyn's birthday party was.  They were pretty excited about all the fun they had.  They even went swimming....burr!  It doesn't bother kids if its cold though.  They face timed me to show me all the nice things they got at the party.  Katelyn is a sweet, kind little friend to them.  Kimmy called and also sent me videos and pictures of Jacob in the marching band at the football game.  The band sounded so good and looked so good.  Jacob did great! Bill and I played 3-13.  I won, but not by much.  



No comments: