Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thurs.,9/26/19...Went to Funeral Home for Jeff Davis's Dad's showing, Nana Time with Evan, Showed movie at Rescue Mission

Selfie of me and Evan on our "Nana Time" Picnic 
Evan wanted pizza and breadsticks from Little Caesar's

Evan...he was a little cold, so the blanket went with him







Popcorn that was donated by Goodrich Theaters for our Movie Night at the Rescue Mission.  

Talked to Melissa this morning.  Bruce made it home safely last night.  She has a doctor appt. today because she is congested.  Doesn't have a fever isn't feeling really bad, but doesn't want it to turn in to pneumonia so wants to get on an antibiotic.  I sure am praying for her.  I took her for a blood test this morning. We went to Souper Cafe afterward.  We split a #1...she had the soup and I had the half sandwich which is as big as a regular sandwich.  I took her home and after that Bill and I went to the funeral home to pay our respects to our friend Jeff whose father died.  We stopped on the way home to get Bill some burgers and a shake at Tony's to take home and eat.  I picked up pizza and breadsticks at Little Caesar's (which is what Evan picked) and then went to get Evan.  We went to Bercovich Park and ate while we talked.  Evan wanted to pray after I prayed for our food.  He prayed for anyone who has problems that God would help them.  He prayed such a nice prayer.  We had a nice talk about school, God and lots more.  I sure love him!  Love my "Nana Time" with my grandkids.  I came home and we packed stuff in the car and left to get our popcorn donation from Goodrich Theater.  Then we went to the Rescue Mission.  We had 11 come in for the movie.  They loved the movie, "Coureageous'.   So many great comments during the movie and they all commented on how they loved the movie when it was done.  I love our Faith Rider movie night at the Rescue Mission.  My heart is always so touched and I leave so blessed.  We stopped on our way home and dropped the huge bag of popcorn that was left off at Melissa's.  Bill stayed in the car.  The boys came down and hugged me and were so excited to see that much popcorn.  Jack said it's his favorite night of the year when we do that. The boys were all so cute.  I had to go get Hailey to get my hug and show her the big bag.  She said "Wow" when she saw it.  Nice to see Bruce back at home.  

No comments: