Monday, October 14, 2019

10/14/19...Organized Attics, Picked Royce Grandkids up from school, Went to Jack's Hockey Game, Melissa had Neurologist appt. in Grand Rapids

Jack playing soccer

Hailey with Sadie

Ally and Hailey

After we read our Bibles and did our devotions, i worked on cleaning the walk in attics out.  Got rid of three big boxes of junk. Moved stuff from boxes to plastic tubs.  Bill sorted through one box of his stuff for me.  I picked the boys and Hailey up from school because Melissa had a dr. appointment in Grand Rapids. They are meeting Bruce's Dad and Brenda afterward for dinner.  Bill called me and said the camper was done so he was heading to pick it up.  I brought the kids to their house so Jack could change into his soccer uniform.  Max stayed home with Evan, and Hailey and I went to Jack’s soccer game.  They played a great game, but lost 1 to O.  We picked up pizza and bread sticks from Hungry Howie on our way home and went to their house and ate. After that, the kids all did their homework.  I practiced spelling words with Evan.  Practiced Max's scripture verse with him.  Bruce and Melissa got home around 8:45, so I headed home after getting my hugs from the kiddos.  Bill watched the Lions game while I did my blog.  

No comments: