Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tues., 10/1/19, Went to our breakfast, Went to Melissa's, Had small group

We went to our breakfast this morning.  Wes and Gayla aren't back yet from their trip to see their son in Maryland. Phyllis, Andy, Dennis, Charlie, and Bill and I were the only ones there today.  Had a good devotion and time of prayer.  Nice visiting with each other too.  Love our group.  Stopped at Melissa's and took her for her blood test after breakfast.  We went to Tim Horton's afterward.  Always love my time with her.  She is so positive and encouraging to be around.  After I dropped her off, I went home and got things ready for small group tonight.  Bill and I ate our left over spaghetti from Olive Garden and had a piece of blueberry pie.  He looked at me and told me my pie was excellent.  That made me really happy!  He never compliments on food much.  Must be that Russell Crust Recipe!  I was pretty sore from walking yesterday.  Amazing how fast I can get out of shape.  Now to continue on even though I am sore.  We had a great small group with everyone coming.   Pat and Rich came tonight to visit.  He starts his radiation and chemo Monday.  He gave great honor and glory to the Lord when he shared his testimony of what God has already done.  Amazing! We are thanking the Lord and continuing to pray for him and Pat.  Bill did a great job leading it and teaching the lesson.

No comments: