Monday, October 28, 2019

Walked 2 miles, Cleaned the house,

I walked two miles.  We ate our breakfast and read our Bibles.  Bill worked outside burning brush, and I picked up stuff in the yard to put in yard waste.  When I was in the basement, I heard a noise by the window.  There were two raccoons in the window well.  One was trying to pick up a piece of curved glass about an inch in size.  He would drop it, and try to get it again.  There were two rocks in the window well, and the glass would fall between them.  Then he would pick the rocks up to try to get it.  I was nervous that he would break the window.   I swung the curtain at him and chased him away from the window.  The other one had already moved.  This one couldn't get his mind off the glass.  Now Bill has the trap out to catch some raccoons.  Had pea soup Sue and Charlie made.  It was yummy.  Cleaned the house.  Worked on labeling pictures.  We ate our spaghetti, we brought home from the Olive Garden.  Bill had an Elder's meeting.  I watched a movie.

No comments: