Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday, 10/7/19 Put my nice lightweight hoses away, put yard decorations away, went to Trinity Riders meeting.

Monday, 10/7/19 Put my nice lightweight hoses away, put yard decorations away, went to Trinity Riders meeting. three miles. Did daily Bible reading , prayer and devotion. Washed king size down blanket and towels and hung outside. Beautiful sunny day in the mid 60’s.  Put all my outside yard decorations away and also my lightweight hoses.  Talked to all three of my sweet daughters today.  I’m so thankful for each of them.  Bill and I went to Ponderosa for dinner and the meeting for Trinity Riders. It was nice to see everyone.  Sad to hear from Bob Burpee there that his brother, Rick, who did most of the work on our bathroom, is no longer able to work.  He is on oxygen and also has scar tissue in his heart so 40% of is heart isn't working. They took up an offering for him.  We are praying for him!  He was our favorite worker.  

No comments: