Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday, 10/10/19, We worked in the yard, prepared for Faith Rider's Meeting, Went to dinner and meeting

We had our oatmeal for breakfast and did our Bible reading.  Dad had a VA appointment to pick up his two new free pair of shoes.  I balanced the checkbook while he was gone.  I also organized the worship sheets for our small group.  It was in the 70's, so we both started trimming plants down.  Bill used the electric trimmer for the real big ones and I used the old dull hand clippers for the small ones.  We both picked everything up together afterward.  Sure is a nice job to have done.  They were still green and pretty so I kind of hated to cut them down, but know cold weather is on the way.
I ran off my copies of our newsletter to take to the meeting and Bill got the agenda ready for everyone.  We went to the meeting.  Almost everyone rode their motorcycle but us.  We had 26 there and had our nominations for officers.  We have someone for every position so that is nice.  God sure provided.  Bill and I have to have others take our places because we will be State Reps.  Kevin is going to be president for Bill, Vicki Beemer is going to do the newsletter and pick up popcorn for the Rescue Mission Movie Night for me, and Isaac is going to be the Web Master for me.  I just need to train them how.  Such a great meeting.  Bill did a great job leading it.The people who went on the Lake Superior Ride shared about their trip.  Sounded like so much fun.  Next year we are doing a Lake Huron ride.  Vicki Beemer brought banana split dessert for everyone to have.

No comments: