Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wed., 10/23/19...Celebrated Kimmy and Vikki's Birthday, They got their Free Meal at Zhenders, Taught K-1 at church



Kimmy, me , Melissa and Vikki at Zhenders ready to go in and eat.  
Vikki, Kimmy, Matthew, Melissa and Kimmy


Vikki and Matthew

Matthew and me

Matthew and Melissa

Vikki and Shiraz

Matthew and Kimmy


Kenzie sent me a picture of her pretty kitty

Bill and I read our Bibles and then ate breakfast.  He went to take his bluetooth speaker that wouldn't turn on back, and I did laundry.  Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Melissa got here, and then a few minutes later, Kimmy got here.  Melissa and I always tear a small piece of a paper towel off for little things, so we don't waste a whole paper towel (we do buy the pick a size).  I asked Vikki if she did that and she said no.  I gave Melissa the "product of the year" I found....paper towels that tear into 4 squares easily.  Vikki did say she was going to try doing that....so she got a roll of paper towels too.  Kimmy called when she was almost here and we asked her, and she said she always does that....she got a roll of paper towels to....ha ha!  Bill watched Peyton and Isaac, and the girls and I went to Frankenmuth.  It was a beautiful day and the color in Frankenmuth was so beautiful, I said look at the splendor.....I got teased for that.  Guess it's and old term.  We went to Zhenders and the girls got their free birthday meal...family style chicken dinner.  Melissa and I ordered 1/2 hot chicken sandwiches with mashed potatoes and dressing.  The waiter let Melissa and I share all of the side dishes he brought out for Kimmy and Vikki.  Yum...lots of great food and bread.  Such great company too.  The girls had lots of leftovers to take home.  We went to Bronner's so the girls
could get their free ornaments.  When Vikki showed Kimmy she said look it says Merry and Bright.  Kimmy said Mary Ann Bright who's she?  We all got a good laugh.  We got to see Bill's sister, Debbie, and talked to her for a few minutes.  We went to see Matthew, but no one answered the door, so we headed to Tim Horton's.  Matthew texted to say he was home and to come see him, so we went back to his house.  We had such a nice time visiting with him.  We all sure love him.  Nice seeing Shiraz too.  She's a really nice dog.  We left because I had to get home because I had to teach kids at church.  The girls were so sweet and let their dad have some leftovers.  He sure was happy.  He did a great job watching Peyton and Isaac.  He took them to Burger King to eat.  He gave Peyton a ball with a toy kitty in it and Isaac a selfie stick.  They were pretty happy.  Vikki took Melissa home and I took Peyton and Isaac to church with me for their class. Loved  my K-1 class.  We made cards that had a mountain that popped up when we opened it.  It said God is with us on the mountaintop and in the valley.  They decorated them so cute.  The kids played volleyball with a balloon.  The net was a piece of yarn tied between two chairs.  Every time the ball touched the floor, that team got a point.  First one to 10 points lost.  The kids had so much fun playing this simple game.  I loved watching them.

No comments: