Wednesday, October 2, 2019

10/2/19...Walked 2 miles, Picked Melissa up and we met Vikki, Went to Tim Hortons and met Kimmy and boys, and Vikki and kids


Me and Peyton arm wrestling, Papa and Eli arm wrestling, Adam and Jacob wrestling at Tim Hortons
Me, Bill, Adam, Jacob, Eli and Peyton

Adam and Jacob

Eli and Peyton

We were reading our Bibles when we heard a noise in the dining room.  We had heard it once yesterday.  Thought it was a bat and started looking with a flashlight for it.  Bill kept scaring me and thought that was pretty funny.  Me not so much.  Charlie picked Bill up and I went to the SportsZone to walk.  I came home and changed and headed to Krogers to pick up a few things.  Went to Melissa's after that and picked her up to go with me to meet Vikki at Tony's after she got out of work.  We looked for a baby gift for Ellen while we were there.  After we were done eating,  Kimmy called to see if I was home.  Bummer, I didn't have enough time to get there to see her and the boys before they had to get to their dentist appointment.  I took Melissa home and went home in case they had time to stop when they were done.  Bill and I heard the noise again and started hunting again.  Vikki called and asked us to meet her and Kimmy at Tim Horton's, so we headed there.  On our way, we decided we would put the plant I brought in the house outside, plus put the fake plant outside.  We had fun with Vikki, Kimmy and the kids.  We all arm wrestled while we were there.  Peyton amazed us because she is a very strong little girl.  It was all I could do to beat her.  When we got home we got into action.  I put the real plant outside.  I had it setting in another bigger planter, so I took it out and there in the water on the bottom was a tree frog.  I guess that was what our mystery noise was.  Haven't heard the noise since.  Happy that's all it was.  We watched a Gaither Special with Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, The Newsboys, Steven Curtis Chapman and lots others.  They sang their old songs!  Nice to hear them again. 





No comments: