Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sat., 10/5/19....Cleaned, Had Vikki, Rody and kids over for dinner

Peyton
Isaac
Pretty rose by the front walkway

Peyton is so good at doing the splits.  Love those good doggies in the background


Put chicken, carrots and potatoes in the crockpot in the morning.  Put worship music on and cleaned some rooms in the house and then got some groceries at Aldi's.  Baked a cake for tonight.  Rody helped Bill get his new phone and set it up.  His phone wasn't charging anymore.  Had Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac over to eat.  Vikki cleared the table and put the food away for me.  She had the kiddos help her.  I hardly had to do anything.  It doesn't pay to be the slowest eater....or does it???
We visited afterward. The kiddos were cute as usual. We read our Bibles and then watched a program on Yellowstone.  I messaged Melissa, so Max could watch it.  She called me and said he loved it.  I could hear him in the background, and he sounded pretty excited.  We loved our Yellowstone trip this summer.  


2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Thanks for dinner! You sure make up for my burnt soup! what a sweet mom! (and dad)

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Nice you all could come! I should have used my big crockpot...next time I sure will. Fun having you over!