Friday, October 4, 2019

10/4/19....Blessed to take Melissa to therapy and spend time with her

Washed the sheets and left to go take Melissa to therapy.  We got to therapy 15 minutes early, so drove around a little bit before going there.  Went back and we were talking to a young lady who was from Midland.  She has MS.  She was very nice and was looking for a picture to show me when they called her back for therapy.  I will be praying for her.  I went to Sam's club to look for a new electric blanket for our bed.  I found one for $89 that was bluetooth accessible too.  It was nice and soft like we wanted.  I went to Macy's and Penneys to check their electric blankets out.  Penney's was $131 for a king size and Macy's was over $200.  I texted Bill to show him pictures and prices.  Needless to say, I went back to Sam's for their Serta Electric Blanket.  I called Bill to have him put the sheets in the dryer, but he already had.  When I got home, we put the sheets on and then the new blanket.  I got it set up on my phone so I could turn it on and adjust the temperature.  Then I turned my bluetooth off, so Bill could set his up.  He had a hard time, but finally got it.  Then I couldn't get mine to work again.  Finally got it working again and then it didn't again.  Waiting til tomorrow to try to figure it out now.  I had to pick Melissa up, so I found a coupon for Grand Turkey Clubs at Arby's.  I picked her up. I heard Chase telling her she did great today.  They sure are nice to her and like to joke around with her.  I brought her a pop from my house and then we went to Arby's and picked up our sandwiches.  She told me all about therapy and had me laughing.  We went to her house and ate.  I always love spending time with Missy.  We watched a Bill Gaither Special and our hearts were so touched.  It was about Billy Graham's Crusades, the music and singers.  I loved it when it showed Billy Graham singing This Little Light of Mine with George Beverly Shay and Cliff Barrows.  

Picture of blanket.  We got brown though

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

wow that is so nice!!!