Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday, 10/18/19...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY AND VIKKI!


Happy Birthday Kimmy and Vikki!  I love you both so very much!  What blessings you are to me always!

Kimmy Twin A on left, Vikki Twin B on right


My Beautiful Birthday Twins today



Melissa with her therapists on her last day
Isaac's school posted this today.  His artwork is so cute!

They put this one on too with Peyton in it

Peyton when she came to Aunt Missys

Isaac at Aunt Missy's

Called Vikki and wished her Happy Birthday.  I knew Kimmy was already at work, so I just sent her a Happy Birthday text.  I was happy to hear back from her and know she saw it.  I took Melissa to her last therapy session today.  We took Abby too.  Melissa's therapist wanted to see her and told Melissa she should bring her.  The therapist came out to the car to see Abby and pet her.  I took Abby home after that.  I came home and shortly after, Kimmy and Wyatt came to visit.  We had coffee and visited.  While we were in the driveway, we had Kimmy open her card, so she could get her gift card from us for Home Depot. Afterward all three of us went to Home Depot, and got drawer sliders Kimmy wanted for her birthday with Bill's discount.  They were short one slider....Kimmy needed 4 and they only had 3.  Kimmy said she would stop in Midland and get one on her way home.  Kimmy headed to Melissa's, Bill left, and I went to pick Melissa up.  All her therapists wanted a group picture with her and asked me if I would take it.  I did and then took one on my camera for Melissa too.   They are always so nice to Melissa.  She's pretty sweet, so I know why.  They brought her cupcakes to have there with them, and all signed a nice card for her.  They sent the extra cupcakes home with her.  She watched Peyton and Isaac while Kimmy, Vikki, Bill and I went to Tony's to celebrate their birthday.  Bill surprised Kimmy and picked up the 4th slider for her drawer at the other Home Depot.  Kimmy was so happy.  What a wonderful dad he is.  Kimmy had a grilled cheese sandwich and the rest of us had breakfast.  Vikki opened up her card and both of them opened their little gift bags with Magic Eraser Sheets and Bumble Bee headbands.  I saw them and figured they could wear them to work since they are busy as bee's always.  Kimmy mentioned she was going to wear kitty ears she had wore last year.  When I went in the dollar store, I laughed when I saw these.  They were the only kind they had and they were perfect, since my lunch lady daughters are always so busy.  They tried them on after opening them.  They looked really cute, but Vikki accidentally erased the picture.  Bill and I got gas afterward, Vikki and Kimmy went to the Mall and to Starbucks.  At 6:30, I met Vikki, Rody and Isaac at Hopevale for their night of worship.  It was an amazing time of worship and praise to the King of Kings!  A guy behind us took a picture of Isaac up worshipping and asked Vikki if he could send it to her.  Woody and Joyce sat in our row.  I was surprised to see them.  I talked to Matt and Lupe after the service was over.   They are such a nice couple.  Matt is doing great after his motorcycle accident and is driving again.  


No comments: