Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tues.,10/15/19, Went to our breakfast, Went to Melissa's

Went to our breakfast.  Merijo was able to come this week again which was nice.  I went and spent time with Melissa afterward.  We visited and she taught me some things on my phone.  I went to Kroger and Aldi's when I left her house.  I forgot to wear my fitbit too!  Bummer!  Checked the camper out to make sure they fixed stuff right.  Bill and I killed at least 10 bees in the house today.  They were mostly in the family room.  I sprayed the eaves where they were coming in, but they are coming in the house somehow now.  They are moving very slow and easy to kill, but I sure hope that's the end of them.  We don't have small group tonight because we had a "Serve Saturday" where our church served the community last Saturday.  We did have one person in our group show up though.  We watched the news, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.

No comments: