Wednesday, October 9, 2019

10/9/19...Went to Kimmy's, Picked the boys up from school, went to McDonalds and to the park

Beautiful drive to Kimmy's



Kimmy and Jared are doing an amazing job on their living room ....It looks so beautiful!  Paint is a great color and the woodwork and trim is so nice.  Felt like I was in a home done by Chip and Joanna.  


Look at the woodwork around the window Jared and Adam did

Wyatt was such a good doggie....he sure was happy to see me and I was happy to see him

Love Kimmy's Bird sprinkling can
Me and Adam when he got out of school.  He was the first one out

Me with Eli, Jacob and Adam at McDonalds
My memory that came up on my phone this morning was Adam and Jacob at McDonalds 5 years ago.  Kimmy recreated the picture!  They have grown into very handsome young boys

Eli, while we were waiting for Kimmy and Jacob to get here
Eli and Adam

Eli

Eli
Eli was pretty fast crossing this...4-5 seconds


When I told Adam to cross...this is how he crossed...Eli crossing underneath


Lyra's friend, Lyra and Eli

Did my devotions and Bible reading and then got ready to go to Kimmy's. Messaged back and forth with Kenzie for a while.  I was thinking of messaging her and she messaged me first.  I was so happy to hear from her.  I told her I had to leave to go to Aunt Kimmy's.  She was wishing she could go.  What great hours Kimmy has at work now.  Nice that we can get together for visits this year.  I picked us up turkey subs at Subway.  The drive there was beautiful with all of the trees starting to change.  Kimmy and Wyatt were on the porch to greet me when I got there.  How nice to see them. We went in the house and the living room and hallway look so beautiful.  They sure picked a good color (Spun Wool) out.  Kind of an appropriate name too! We ate our sandwiches and then Kimmy made us each a coffee, and we sat down and relaxed.  Their new little table stand is really nice.  I was in my chair and leaned over to look at Kimmy's computer and almost tipped over in my chair.  Sure am glad I caught myself, because I would have hit our coffee mugs on the table and they would have tipped and spilled coffee on the computer.  That was close!  We went for a walk outside.  It was in the high 60's and sunny out.  We walked through their woods several times, looking at the plants and the moss.  It smelled so good out there.  It was so good to visit with Kimmy and get exercise at the same time.  We picked the boys up from school.  I was so excited to see them.  I got my hugs, and then Adam and Eli rode with me to McDonalds, and Jacob rode with Kimmy.  Kimmy told me that's what they would pick, so they could both ride in the front seat.  She sure knows her boys.  I had the boys order whatever they wanted.  They were so happy.  I had so much fun with Kimmy and the boys.  Eli was the only one small enough to play in the play land.  The rest of us played with the light up table.  We were happy when Jared came and had a shake with us.  He had to take Jacob to an eye appointment afterward.  We took Eli and Adam to Plymouth Park.  Such a beautiful park.  Kimmy and I walked around the playground while the boys played.  A little girl came and stood in front of me and held her arms open for a hug from me.  I realized it was Lyra, who had been in my Sunday School class.  She was always such a sweetie!  I saw her mom sitting at a picnic table when Kimmy was walking to the bathroom.  I had planned on catching up with steps while Kimmy was gone, but ended up talking to Lyra's mom instead.  They moved to Midland.  Kimmy and I walked more after she came back.  When we got around again, we saw Lyra, her friend, and Eli up in the tree.   Eli sure makes friends easily.  Kimmy and the boys headed off to Adam's soccer practice, and I headed home.  I talked to Bill on the phone, and he had me stop at Tony's and get him a steak sandwich.  Bill had the laundry all done and put away when I got home.  What a great surprise.  It sure was a fun day with family.  I am blessed!

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

I love the comparison picture of the boys, so cute!