Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wed., 10/16/19...Cleaned some closets out upstairs, Went to Jacob's Marching Band Showdown

Vikki sent me these cute pictures of Peyton at her house
Peyton wanted to make more scalloped potatoes to eat.

Sure wish I had a good helper like that when I make them

Bundled up to watch all the marching bands.  It started misting a little so Put my hood up to keep my hat Kimmy made me dry

Cute Russell couple sitting next to me....Thanks for the hand warmers Jared...sure kept my hands warm
Jacob in the Meridian Marching Band...he did great and the band was amazing
Jacob in the back row

Jacob in the last row on the 40 yard line

Jacob second from the left in the back


I cleaned some closets upstairs today.  Went through some old stuff from the attic.  Bill and I killed 25 bees that are coming in the family room.  They are moving very slow and easy to kill.  Called and checked on a lady from our small group who just got out of the hospital.  She was doing well.  Kimmy called and told me Jacob's Marching Band Showdown is tonight, so I am going to dress warm and go.  Bill has his Marine Corp League Meeting tonight.  Peyton had her Neurologist appt. today for her headaches.  They are trying different medicine and will watch to see how it goes.  She has big tonsils and the doctor thinks she could have Sleep Apnea.  Praying this new medicine takes care of the headaches.  Sure love that sweetie.  Met Kimmy at Salvation Army and headed to the school where The Marching Bands were going to play.  She is always so wonderful and fun to be with.  It was very windy out, but we sat in front of a building in front of the 50 yard line only at the top.  It wasn't windy where we sat.  Jared got us some hand warmers to use.  They really work good.  I will have to use them when it's cold and I'm on the motorcycle.  We ate some candy corn and dark chocolate M & M's while we were there.  I got in free because I'm a senior.  There are some advantages to getting older.  The bands did a great job.  Jacob's band didn't start until 8.  They did amazing and I was so proud of Jacob and how well he did.  He sure loves band and you can tell.  I sure love him.  They saved the bigger and better bands for the end.  The last band had 250 kids in it.  Wow...they were amazing.  I can't wait to go again next year.  It was so much fun watching them and listening to them play.  When I got home, Bill had the outside lights on for me, my electric blanket on, and the fireplace loaded with pellets and both buckets full.  What a sweet husband.  

No comments: