Friday, October 18, 2019

Thurs.,10/17/19 Had to have pest control come and spray bee's nest, Went to Rhonda's going away party


We all had fun at Rhonda's going away party
Rhonda and Scott who she witnessed to at the park
Bill had a dr. appt in the morning.  I watched Elevation sing their new worship songs on TV.  Cleaned the bedroom upstairs.  Talked to Kimmy for a long time which was such a blessing.  She worked while we talked.  She is so busy with redoing her kitchen, plus working, and other daily things that come with being a mom and wife.  In the evening, Bill and I went to Rhonda's going away party at Timbers.  There were a lot of couples from church there.  She is moving to Texas.  One guy, who is in our small group, was there.  Rhonda saw him in the park, shared her testimony of what God has done for her and led him to the Lord.  He is getting baptized Nov. 3 and is so thankful God has changed his life.  She sure will be missed.  She has touched our lives and a lot of lives in such a special and amazing way.  I read a 2004 journal my mom kept.  She was such a loving and special lady.  So many memories come back as I read her precious journal.  I was blessed to have her for my mom and friend.

No comments: