Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wed., 10/30/19...Walked 3 miles, Went to Melissa's, Went to Falcon Club to have burgers with Charlie and Sue

I walked 3 miles.  Bill met Charlie for coffee, and then he had to go set up some things for Sargent Rice to honor him.  He is a military hero and survivor.  Melissa called and her dryer quit working.  Bruce came home early to work on it.  He's great at fixing things. I spent time with Melissa, and showed her Jacob and Adam's concert videos.  I showed her Eli's too.  She loved them.  I helped her a little around the house because they are having all of us over tomorrow night, with the dryer situation, they don't have as much time to get things ready.   I took some of her laundry to my house to dry.  She's so cute....she had each load with a dryer sheet in it already for the dryer.  Charlie called and he and Sue want us to meet for Burger night at the Falcon's Club.  On our way there, we dropped off Melissa's laundry.  She told us Max was at Basketball practice.  I am so happy about that.  He sure made some amazing shots in our hotel pool when he played basketball.  This is so good for him too.
Sure love my grandkids!  I am blessed!

No comments: