Thursday, October 24, 2019

So sad that Toby Mac's 21 year old son died,Took my Royce grandchildren to school, Took Melissa to the dentist, Went to Rescue Mission Movie Night

Picked up Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan and took them to school.  We had a nice ride there.  I went back to Melissa's and we had a donut and Mocha/French Vanilla Cap.  We visited until it was time to leave for her Dentist appt.  She had a new hygienist clean her teeth and it took her 2 hours.  I was starting to worry that something was wrong with her.  My friend, Vicky Eagle, came out of the office.  I was surprised to see her there.  We talked for about 35 minutes, which helped to pass time.  The office girl came out and talked to me for a while too.  She is always so sweet.  I used to go there until I had to switch because of my insurance.  It was after 12 when we got out of there.  Melissa had to be back home at 1:30 to go to an appt. with Bruce at the school.  I had tried to use my Tim Horton's Cold Stone Card, and they told me that kind doesn't work there.  Melissa and I used it a Panera and had lunch and a blueberry muffin.  It was the best muffin I have ever had.  Bill put up motion lights on the porch in back.  They are so nice, and we can turn them on when we want, or use them just for motion lights.  He put new outside lights by the road too.  We went to Movie Night at the Rescue Mission.  Vicki B. picked up the popcorn and brought it.  Wes, Gayla, Vicki, Bill and I helped serve popcorn, orange drink, and clean up afterward.  Love doing this.  When we got home, Vikki texted me that Toby Mac's oldest son who was 21 yrs. old died of cardiac arrest.  I am so sad about this and praying for the family.  I love the texts Toby Mac shared that he and his son had texted, and the tribute Toby Mac wrote.  What a loving and encouraging dad he is.  I also love what he wrote about following the Lord in the Mountains and in the Valleys.

No comments: