Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday, 10/11/19...Picked up Max, Jack and Melissa, Bill spent Papa Time with Max and I spent Nana Time with Jack

Having Nana Time with Jack

Jack at Coco Loco's....He got chicken and rice and loved it

Jack at the Empey Natural Science Room at SportsZone

That bear wanted to get him, but the ostrich protected him ha ha


We were amazed  at all of the different nests the birds made

Oriole nest behind Jack


The bill on this looked like it was painted

We were surprised to see this American Widgeon with its blue bill and feet
I used to go to Woolworths and sit at the fountain with my grandmas. This is just what it looked like. Brought back so many memories.

Jack building with legos

Jack being silly with a sticker on his mouth

Max
Hailey
Went to pick up Melissa for therapy.  I brought Max and Jack with me too.  Jack and I had Nana Time and Max and Bill had Papa Time.  We hung out at our house for a while and then Jack and I went to Coco Loco's.  When I got there, I realized I didn't bring my phone.  I was bummed, because I wanted pictures of Jack.  I told him that Papa might see it and surprise me and bring it to me.  I didn't really think so though, so I prayed he would.  I couldn't call him and that was frustrating.  In about 20 minutes, in comes Max with my phone.  I sure gave him a big hug, and I called Bill to tell him he was the best and how he was an answer to my prayer.  We got our food right after that and I got a nice picture of Jack with his food.  I was so happy to be able to capture our day of fun.  I cut my 1/2 Nacho order in half right away, because I know it is always so much I can't eat it all.  I put that aside for Hailey because I know she loves it.  Jack got chicken and rice and loved it.  He also loved the nacho chips and salsa they kept giving us.  We dropped off the chips and the food for Hailey.  She was very happy.  She sent me a text thanking me again after she ate.  I asked Jack if he wanted to let Evan eat the rest of his chicken and rice, but he said it was just too good to share.  He wanted to eat the rest of it.  Jack and I went to SportsZone to go to the Miller Empey Natural Science Room.  We had fun looking at all the different birds, animals and nests.  God's creation sure is amazing and detailed.  What a Designer!!!  Bill called and was at the Mall with Max.  They were looking at deals at Sears, since they are going out of business.  Boo Hoo!  They got home right after we did.  Max and Jack both went with me to pick Melissa up.  Melissa ate a Egg McMuffin and then we headed to get her blood test.  She got right in.  The boys were fun in the waiting room.  I sat in the middle of them.  We dropped Max and Melissa off, and Jack came back home with me and played with legos.  He made some pretty neat things.  I took Jack home at 6:30 and went in and talked to Hailey, Melissa and Evan for a few minutes.  Bill and I watched our first training DVD for leadership in CMA.  It was so good.

No comments: