Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday,10/8/19..went to our breakfast, Melissa and I went to Sam's Club and The new Home store, Had Small group

We went to Breakfast at Sullivans.  Merijo was in town so she came which was very nice. After breakfast I picked Melissa up and we went to Sam's Club and then went to the Home Store that opened a couple of weeks ago.  We went to Tim Horton's on our way back to her house and had a donut and Capp. and Mocha.  We had a nice time visiting too.  Peyton called me to let me know she didn't cry when she got her flu shot today.  Isaac didn't either.  Vikki just jumped when she got her poke.  Three people called and can't come to small group tonight.  One was bringing the snack, so Bill called and asked if I wanted him to pick up something.  He brought home Hickory Stick from Jack's, crackers and two packs of cookies.  He must have been having a cookie attack ha ha.  Small group went well.  Lots of good discussion. Love our small group.

No comments: