Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday, 10/21/19....Made veggie soup, Visited John, Went to Christian Skate night



Add captio
Sue and John
Max doing his homework
Isaac, Evan, Jack and Peyton
Peyton
Evan

Peyton

Melissa, me and Vikki....we cheered the kids on, but didn't skate

Bill's name is in the CMA Magazine we got in the mail today.  It's under Michigan Lower.  He was so happy and so was I.  I'm very proud of him!

Read my Bible, Prayed, ate and then went to get my Bible from Church.  I left it there yesterday.  Came home and made veggie soup.  Bill went out to have coffee with Charlie and picked me up cabbage for the soup.  It tasted yummy.  After lunch, I went to visit John at Healthsource.  I talked to Kim Reminder for a while when I got there.  Happy she was still working when I got there.  She gave me his room number.  He was in a new room which is lots bigger and nicer.  His wife, Sue, was visiting.  I was very happy to see both of them.  I stayed 1 1/2 hours.  They shared stories of when they were first married, miracles God has done in their family, and lots more fun stuff.  I enjoyed listening to them share their memories so much.  Sure do love this couple lots.  I came home and ate, then went to Christian Skate Night.  I picked Melissa, Evan and Jack to go with me.  
The boys caught on to skating really fast and did great.  Peyton and Isaac were here for the 3rd time, so they were pros.  Melissa, Vikki and I visited lots and we had a great time.  It rained on the way home, so I was very glad to get home.  I called Vikki and she was home safe and sound.

No comments: