Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tues., 11/1/22, Nice day in the 60's, Bill had a dr. appt., I worked on my Bible Study Lesson

Isaac taking Peyton and Papa for a ride in the wagon


Peyton looking cute on the swing
Isaac and Papa unloading the wood above and Peyton and Papa unloading the wood below


Vikki and I visiting on the swing...Kit Kat getting attention from Vikki while we visited
Rody, Vikki, me, Bill, Isaac and Peyton

I walked  1 1/2 miles on the treadmill this morning.  Bill took the garbage out, went to his dr. appt, then mowed the grass and picked up leaves with his tractor afterward.  I worked on my Bible Study lesson for quite a while.  Digging in the scriptures in different versions and concordances is amazing, but sure takes time.  I had a good phone visit with Melissa.  Gave Kit Kat some attention too! 

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over after the kids got out of school.  Peyton and I had sloppy joes.  Isaac went out to help Papa unload wood from the trailer.  Peyton went out after she was done eating and helped.  Isaac drove the tractor pulling the trailers and did a great job.  Papa is always good at giving grandsons lessons on driving the tractor.  Vikki and I relaxed after her hard day at work, and had a nice time visiting.  We sat out on the deck with the gas fire pit going.  Bill joined us when he was done working.  It was so nice and so relaxing out there.  Enjoying these nice days while we have them.  

We all met Rody at Bob Evans for dinner.  Vikki and I had a soup, salad and rolls.  The guys had breakfasts and so did Peyton and Isaac.  The twins breakfasts were free because it was Tuesday night kids eat free!  We had a super nice waitress.  The kids were so polite and used great manners.  We all walked around the new thrift store after we were done eating.  

No comments: