Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday, 4/24/23, Did lots of laundry, made an appt. with dermatologist, cold windy day so stayed inside, did have a few peaks of sunshine

These daffodils are pretty hardy.  They were in bloom when we left for Wisconsin and are still blooming even with this cold weather.
Went outside to walk around because it was sunny.  Then I took this picture of the cute Cleveland Pear tree the kids and grandkids got me last year for Mother's Day.  Nice blossoms on it now which make it so pretty.  I didn't realize until I walked over to the other side of the yard that there were dark clouds.  It started sleeting, but only lasted a minute.

Lots of blossoms coming on my Clematis. Pretty amazing!
Rhubarb is getting close to being ready

I've been trying to figure out why Kit Kat won't go in her house anymore.  She was in it all the time in the fall and early winter.  Kimmy told me to try putting treats in it which I did today.  She gladly put her head in and ate the treats, but that was it.  She has been lying on the blanket outside her house.  Today I moved her soft bed and put it under that blanket outside.  She was pretty happy and has been there all day.  I had put the bed inside with a blanket on top of it, but she still didn't want to lay in there.  Wish I knew what happened to make her not like it.
I took this picture, then walked to the side of the house and within a minute took the picture below.

Then I went into the house, and Vikki called me and wanted me to take a picture of the sunset, so I took this picture.

After itching bad during the night, I made a dermatologist return appt. for tomorrow.  I had had my yearly skin check appt. in March and had a rash, but it was getting better, so he told me if it got worse to make an appt.  This week it got worse.  It isn't where it started, but has moved to my back, legs and arms in different places than it was.  After itching really bad last night in the middle of the night, I decided it was time for that appt.  My family doctor had given me some itch cream for it, but it doesn't help much.  I'm actually looking forward to this appt. to get this taken care of.  

I started laundry.  Got one load dried, folded and put away, then started the second one.  Bill went with Charlie.  I talked to Sue for a long time and prayed with her.  Texted with Linda M. and tried to help look stuff up for her phone she wanted to know about.  Listened to wonderful worship.  When Bill got home, he took the second load out of the dryer and folded it for me while I was upstairs.  That made me happy.  He also brought me a blueberry muffin from Charlie which made me happy too.  I talked to Kimmy for a while.  She told me to try tea tree oil for my rash, which I am trying and hoping it works.  

Bill and I read our Bibles.  I fixed dinner early as he had to go to an Elder's meeting.  I talked to Vikki for a while while I was in the kitchen.  Brad dropped off a cross we won for donating the most Bibles to him for his Birthday Bible give away tomorrow. I didn't even know there was a contest.  We are going to donate it, as we have lots of crosses in the house.  We ate dinner, then Bill left for the Elder's meeting.  I am studying over my Mentoring lesson and then listening to yesterday's service again.  Bill missed the worship yesterday when we listened in the car, and I was driving so I couldn't watch.  Great message, so I will get more out of it the second time I'm sure.  The sun is out and shining brightly now, so am going to go walk around the yard.







No comments: