Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tues., 4/4/23, Bill took the garbage out then went to VA appt., I rode the elliptical bike, then walked on the treadmill, cleaned house, Kimmy, Jared, Eli, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Melissa, Jack and Evan came over, boys went to fencing

Bill found a really nice futon on Facebook Marketplace and got a great deal on it.  It is so comfy too.
Peyton, Evan and Eli had fun taking turns playing ping pong

Vikki, Bill, me, Melissa and Kimmy playing Wes and Gayla's new way to play 3-13

Bill got up at 6:30 to take the garbage out and get ready to go to his VA appt.  I got up at 7:40 and went down in the basement and rode a mile on the bike and walked treadmill to get my 2 mile walk in.  I ate my oatmeal with blueberries and bananas and drank my yummy Starbuck coffee with Hazelnut Mocha creamer.  I vacuumed and dusted while Bill was gone.  When he got home we read our Bibles.  He went down and rode the bike 2 miles and walked 3 miles on the treadmill.  It rained in the morning lightly, then rained again in the evening.  We had puddles in the yard from last night's rain.  I did some laundry.  

Bill and I went to pick up a futon that was new and he got a super great deal on.  We got to the apartment building and the husband was waiting for us at the door.  He told us the apartment was on the 8th floor.  We went up and looked at the futon and it was so nice.  So comfortable too!  He and Bill put it on a rolling platform he had made and they rolled it onto the elevator and downstairs and out the front door.  I helped Bill get it off the truck and into the garage when we got home.  He figures the boys will help him get it to the basement tonight.  

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came first.  Then Kimmy, Jared and Eli got here so we all ate the spaghetti I had made.  I invited Melissa, Jack and Evan too, but Bruce was making spaghetti at their house, so they they ate at home.  Eli helped Bill carry the futon down to the basement.

Melissa, Jack and Evan got here.  Eli and Jack played ping pong before they had to leave to go to their fencing class.  Evan played on his computer.  Adam gave him a really cool mouse that lights up.  

We girls went down to the basement and moved the futon where we wanted it.  Vikki is going to sell the two chairs she gave me to have down there until we found a futon we liked.   Nice little area to visit while people play ping pong or watched television.  Kimmy and Vikki worked on fixing the chair Bill made.  Kimmy wood glued the parts that were loose and coming apart all the time.  So nice to have that problem taken care of.  Thanks girls!
Melissa and I visited upstairs.  The girls came up with us when they were done.  Melissa show us the cutest video of Max, Jack and Evan singing a song about Jesus when they were little.  Loved seeing it.  Precious boys!

He was pretty happy to get it.  Bill, Vikki, Kimmy, Melissa and I played 3-13 the new way Wes and Gayla showed us.  Vikki won!  


No comments: