Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Wed., 4/18/23, Went for blood test, went to dentist, had tooth pulled, went to see Barb, went to prayer at church

 

Evan and Eli 
Eli, Bill, and Jack at fencing class
Eli on left, Jack on right fencing


I went for my blood test at 7:15.  Went early so I wouldn't have a long wait.  I was out of there in 15 minutes!!!   I came home and read my Bible before I had to leave for my dentist appt.  I prayed on the way there, because I had gone to a periodontist an he said my tooth would have to be broken in 3 places to get it out.  My dentist got it out in one piece in about a minute if that.  I didn't have any pain at all and none all day.  Very thankful.  He said the infection was contained in the tooth so I don't even need an antibiotic.  

After my 30 minutes were up, I went to Alma to visit my friend who is battling cancer.  We had such a nice visit.  She was having a good day.  Yesterday wasn't so good.  She was showing me the knitted hats, shawls, throws and even a port seatbelt tiny pillow to protect her port in the car that people had made.  What a blessing that people do that.  

I went to a thrift shop she had told me about, but didn't see anything I wanted.  Then I headed home.  I stopped at Tony's and got a scrambled hamburger and bowl of tomato soup.  It was so good.  When I got home, I needed a nap.  Bill napped in the love seat too.  

I made nachos for supper, then I went to prayer and Bill went to the boys fencing class.  Melissa and Kimmy went to watch them tonight too.  Bill and I watched a movie called Be Still and Know.  It was suspenseful about 4 college girls on their spring break at a cabin, but had a great ending.

No comments: