Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thurs., 4/27/23, Went to Freeland garage sales in the morning, went to my friend, Vikki's parents place, went to Sue's

Hailey taking a 5 point picture of us while we were going to garage sales....I have to figure out how to do that.
Me trying a chair out on the other side of the driveway.   It had a high back and was very comfy.  I tried the one next to me too land it was just ok
Melissa and Kimmy tried these chairs...I did too.  We all got so comfortable in our chairs that we sat in them quite a while and rested.  It showed I got over 13,000 steps while walking to garage sales.  
My Brooks tennis shoes I got at the garage sales.  They had a price of $20 on them.  It's a good thing I had Hailey with me, because she told me they cost over $100.  I still tried to talk the lady down, but she said no because they are over $100 to buy and also, she had a pair on and they are so comfortable, it's the only kind she wears.   Vikki told me I got a deal when I showed her a picture of them.  I tried them as soon as I got home and they sure are comfy.  
We saw Maddy and Brielle, right after we started in the first subdivision.  She was sleeping then, but Maddy sent me these pictures when she woke up.

Bill checking out a leak at Vikki's.
He said it was small and should be easy to take care of
My pretty pictures Peyton colored for me.  I love how beautiful she made them

Bill got the garden tilled today.   It looks so nice!

If I get another dog, a Havanese is what I want.  We saw one that looked like this one today and it was so friendly and so cute.  It came right up to us.  When its owner gave it a treat, it danced in circles for us.  Sooooo cute!

I got up early and got ready, made chicken salad sandwiches and packed the cooler with drinks and also some cheese curds we got from Wisconsin.  Melissa came around 8 and we headed to Pat's in Freeland to meet Kimmy and Hailey to go to garage sales.  We started over by the high school this year.  We all found some good stuff this year.  We were sad that Vikki had to work this year and couldn't come.  Boo Hoo.  We were happy that Hailey could come with us though.  Vikki called a couple of times.  Kenzie called and is coming to shop with us tomorrow.  Yay! We started today around 8:30 and then around noon took Hailey to her car, as she had to go.   We went to the bathroom at McDonald's, then went out in the parking lot and ate the sandwiches I packed.  Melissa and Kimmy brought stuff to munch on too, but we were too full.  We did eat some Pringles and some gum drops that Kimmy brought.  We went back to sales and shopped over by Leaman's until around 5, and then headed for home.   It was a fun day, but I sure was tired by the time I got home.  I did quick run to my friend, Vikki's, parents house.  Vikki had left me some stickers there to give to Peyton.  I went to pick them ups.  I took some vegetable soup to them which made them happy.  Then they had me come in and sit down and visit for a while.  They are so sweet.  Both are in their 90's now and are still living on their own.  We had such a nice visit.  After that, I went to Charlie and Sue's to drop off some soup to them.  Sue and I visited on the porch for a while.  I got home, and I ate the little bit of sauerkraut that was left, then had a small bowl of homemade veggie soup.  Yum!
Read my Bible, then did some things I needed to get done, then relaxed in the love seat.

No comments: