Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thurs., 4/13/23, Walked and rode the exercise bike,Bill went to mentor a friend, lost his phone, we searched all day, haven't found it yet, I'm sharing my phone

Bill and I rode the motorcycle looking for his phone as we retraced his route

Peyton found this cute CMU sweatshirt today.  Glad Vikki sent me a picture as I had only taken one today.  

Walked on the treadmill.  Went two miles, then rode the bicycle in the basement for a mile.  Bill went to mentor Ross for church.  He went to put his phone in the trunk of the motorcycle. then decided he wanted it out.  He set it on the back of the bike, then put his helmet on and forgot about it.  He went to Tim Horton's and when he got there realized he didn't have his phone.  He came home and we went on the motorcycle retracing his route to see if we could see it.  We didn't.  He mentioned that he thought he had heard something fall when he got to the end of our road.  We searched extra good there, getting off the trike and walking around.  We went in a business there and they said they heard something about a lost phone at the sawmill, so we went there.  They didn't have it.  Came home and spent all day on the computer and also looking for the phone.  I couldn't get on the Verizon acct. because it would send the code to his phone.  Then I chatted with someone on Verizon for a long time and finally got help changing it to my account so I could change that password that he didn't have.  I had the wrong one in the computer.  

Marie called me and had me put there on the church prayer list because she was having awful back pain.  She said she was going to try to get in to the Chiropractor and if she couldn't was going to go to the ER.  I prayed with her, then posted it on our church page for her to get prayer going.   I saw an update on my page saying the pain had subsided a lot and she did get into the Chiropractor.  I called to check on her and she was doing much better.  What a difference in her voice.  She is just taking it really easy and will continue to go to the Dr. as long as it helps.

Bill and I went to another Verizon, but they can't do anything until they can get into his google acct.  Bruce was sweet and found a phone finder for 99 cents and tried to find it.  Melissa said he should join our apple I phone club lol.  We have been telling him how much we love our apple I phones.  They can be found too!  He said he is thinking about it now.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner because I was spending so much time searching things for him I didn't have time to cook.  Pretty good excuse.  It worked.



 

No comments: