Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tues, 4/25/23, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! We love you! Dermatologist appt., Met Maddy, Hailey's CMU Band concert with Melissa

Beautiful sunrise this morning
Brielle sure loves her Jesus doll
She sure did eat this breadstick good
Just planted this cactus a week ago and it has 2 new leafs already
 
Evan and Jack when I stopped to pick up Melissa to go to Hailey's last concert
Hailey is next to the guy on the end in the French Horn section 
Hailey and the rest of the band did an outstanding job playing their songs

 
 
Hailey, Melissa and I had fun afterward at Buffalo Wild Wings
Hailey getting us in some of her favorite shots
Good food at Buffalo Wild Wings
Jack and Eli fencing in the tournament
Great picture of Jack and Eli.
The instructor on the left end, two next to him tied for 3rd place, Eli got 2nd place and Jack got 1st place.  It was really close for Eli and Jack.  Jack beat by 2 points right at the end.  I am very proud of both of them.  They worked hard and improved so much, then came out winners
  

 I called Melissa as soon as I got up to wish her a happy birthday.  She was such a good baby and has grown into a beautiful young lady with such a caring heart.  So thankful she loves God and follows Him.  

I went to my Dermatologist appt.  Had a biopsy done.  I will find out what this rash is in 7 days.  Praying for a good report of something easy to take care of.  I saw the PA and she was so nice, kind and very good.  

I came home and read my Bible.  Asked Maddy when she could meet.  We ended up meeting at Olive Garden for soup, salad and breadsticks.  Brielle sure love the breadsticks.  She grabbed a small piece of Maddy's candy at the end and loved it too.  

I picked Melissa up at 5:15, and we headed to U of M to go to Hailey's last band concert.  We stopped at McDonalds in Hemlock for a cheeseburger and frappe' to hold us over.   The concert was awesome!  Loved the music they played.  Hailey did a great job!  After the concert, we took Hailey to her dorm so she could change and haul in the stuff Melissa brought for her.  Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate dinner.  Melissa and I got chicken tenders and Hailey got a burger.  We all got fries.  We had fun visiting.  We dropped Hailey off at her dorm and headed home.  We got home around 11:46 p.m.  Such a fun night celebrating Melissa's birthday and spending time with Hailey.  



No comments: