Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday, 4/16/23, went to church, taught S.S., went to Bob Evans, went to sister Carol's, Went to Stacie and Dj's

Bill's sister Carol and brother Fred with us at Carol's house
Kody hiding behind his basket


Kody eating some of his treats
Papa beat him in this game 4 times in a row, so Kody tried getting him.  
Kody trying to win the 5th game so that Papa didn't beat him in every game... He won, but it was really close
Wonderful birthday gifts Stacie, DJ and Kody got me for my birthday.  We gave Kody his birthday card with money in it too.  Celebrating late because Stacie and Kody were very sick around our birthdays.

We went to prayer, then went to church.  I taught Sunday School with Tracy today.  It was another great lesson and the kids listened good and had fun.  Rachael did a great job in large group when we went in there.  After church, we went to Bob Evans with Vikki, Rody and the kids for lunch.  Vikki and I had soup and sandwich.  It was delicious and we sure got full for only 5.95.  It started raining when we were in there.  Isaac went to my car with Bill and ran my umbrella to me.  We went home and rested for a half hour, then went to see Bill's brother Fred who is here from Washington State.  He came to see his new grandson, then stopped. at Carol's to see us all before he goes back.  We had a good time visiting and lots of laughs.  It was super windy and rainy out on our way home.  We saw a big tree down over the road and fire trucks at a house on our way home.  Vikki called while we were at Carol's and said their power went out.  They heard a couple of loud bams and it went out.  It's kind of funny because a month ago Melissa and Vikki were saying the power never goes out at their houses.  Melissa lost power the next day and then Vikki did today and it won't be back on until at least 3 a.m.

We came home, got Kody's Easter basket and headed to Stacie's.  We gave Kody his birthday card with money in it which he was really excited about.  Then Bill had him go out to the garage so he could find his basket.  He was really excited about that!  I opened my birthday gift from them and I was pretty excited.  So many nice things that I can't wait to try.  

Bill and I both played Kody's game with him.  He beat me the two games I played with him, but Bill beat him 4 out of 5 games.  Stacie had a bad headache, so we prayed over her while we were there.  We always love our visits there.  They are all always so sweet and caring.

We came home and did our Bible reading.    


No comments: