Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday, April 23,2023, breakfast at hotel, left for home at 9, listened to our church service as we traveled, got to Illinois 10:55, Stopped at a Cracker Barrel in Battle Creek. Got home at 8:30 p.m.

I ate some yummy cheese kurds while traveling home.  They were in our good bag from Cheryl and Ralph who planned the whole fun weekend

Bill was driving, so I did get one picture of a state we were entering.  Indiana...I wish we would have time to visit some very special people (Lela and Doug) we know there.

We ate breakfast at the hotel and then told everyone goodbye.  The house keeping manager gave us hugs and thanked us for the cross.  All the staff at this Comfort Inn were so nice. 

I drove for about 2 1/2 hours, then Bill took over.  Got to Indiana at 1:41.  Bill drove until we got into Michigan.  Then I drove the rest of the way home.  We stopped at a Cracker Barrel by Battle Creek.  Yum!  Dad had chicken tenders and I had their Sunday Homestyle chicken breasts.  Of course we had to have a root beer in the bottle.  I shopped while we waited for our food.  Our food was yummy.  On our way home after that, we talked to Vikki, than Melissa, than Vikki again.  That sure was nice and made the time pass quickly.


When we got home, Kit Kat was waiting and came in the garage to greet me.  She is such a good kitty when it comes to sticking around.  


We unpacked and then got in our recliner love seat and relaxed.  It's good to be home sweet home.


No comments: