Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thurs., 4/20/23, packed last minute things, left for our trip, met Ziggy for dinner, tornado watches til 8 pm,

 

Jack and Evan love playing ping pong. Melissa sent me these nice pictures and said they have had the ping pong table for 40 days now and haven’t missed a day playing it.  On Evan’s birthday it will be 50 days they have had it. 
No wonder they are getting so good at playing! I’m so happy they have it and are having so much fun!

Gayla on their new trike they just got!
By our hotel…attorney warnings and tornado watch!  


The trees and flowers are just beautiful!
Ziggy and Bill at Alfie’s twinning!  

We got ready, packed last minute stuff, then left at 9:30 a.m. We stopped at Tim Hortons and got coffee for Bill, an Oreo ice Capp for me and both of us got a donut.  Yum!  We tried to use the bent card that we found after Bill’s phone was found, but it wouldn’t work and they couldn’t put the number in.  It’s the second one he tried it at.  I called on it while we were riding and was told I could go to his app online and put the balance on there for him. Yay! It worked!  There was $11.27 on it.

He drove first.  Around lunchtime, we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I made.  Later we munched on some snacks.  Then I drove until we got closer to Chicago.  I don’t like driving in that traffic so he switched with me.

Vikki called and we got to talk for a little while.  I was happy to hear from her. We got a room at the Double Tree and then went to meet Ziggy for dinner.  We had a great time visiting and enjoying our dinner.  When we left, we came to our hotel and brought our stuff in. Weird, it’s a beautiful room, but no microwave or refrigerator.  Will just have to put more ice in the cooler in the morning.  

We read our Bibles and relaxed.  Eli sent me two great worship songs I listened to.  He sure picks out good ones.  I texted with Melissa, with Kimmy and Vikki.  



No comments: